March 2021 - Grab and go lunches every Monday-Thursday -reserve 48 hrs in advance
5th - grab and go home made lunch: Italian Wedding Soup w/small sandwich of turkey or ham and cheese, chips and dessert. Reserve before Feb 27, 2021. Call Lucy at 508-882-3358 This lunch was donated and prepared by Mike McQueston of Howe Country Store, Holden/Rutland. We are very appreciative of all the help that has been given to us during Covid and our special lunches by the Country Store. Why not stop in on your way by their establishment on Rte. 122A and see what they have to offer. Mention that you are from Oakham. I am sure they would like to hear from you.
APRIL,2021- Grab and go lunches every Monday-Thursday - reserve 48 hrs in advance - 508-882-5251
7- last day to reserve for special Lasagna grab and go lunch on April 16
15 - last day to order Bemis flower project for delivery on April 22- cool loving spring plants in a bowl
16-special Grab and go lunch - Home made delicious Lasagna plus dessert. Pick up at Fire Station
22. Bemis Flower project arrives at Sr. Center at noon.
MAY, 2021 GRAB AND GO LUNCHES EVERY Mon-Thurs at the Sr. Center at 11:30 a.m.
1. The WALK/MA Challenge begins: We would love to have more participants - Call Lucy to register. See more info in the May Herald.
3. Quarterly property taxes due
10. Happy Mothers' Day
17. Town Election - get absentee ballots now! Remember to vote-it is important. There are two candidates for Board of Selectmen.
14 - Last day to sign up for Bemis Kit: Kitchen Herb Garden
21. Pick up Bemis Kits- Kitchen Herb Garden at noon at the Sr. Center
31. MEMORIAL DAY OF REMEMBRANCE
June, 2021 Grab and Go lunches Mon-Thurs at the Sr. Center at 11:30 a.m. Happy Fathers' Day
1. Keep Walking - the Walk/MA Challenge is doing well and continues until Sept. 30, 2021
6. D-Day remembrance
14. Annual Town Meeting - 7p.m. at the fire station
15. Last Day to sign up for the Patio Pot Kit from Bemis. Cost is $10 per kit.
22. Patio Pot in-person classs with Tina at 1:00p.m.
17. COOK-out at the Back Door Cafe by Chief Tim Howe. Hot dogs and hamburgers. Eat-in or take-out, your choice. Call 3358 to make reservations. Please indicate hot dog or hamburger, eat-in or take-out
24. Christmas in July 24, 2021 on the Common. Don Landgren, reknown caricatrist, will be creating caricatures of grandparent and grandchild 12:00 noon - 3:00 p.m. Bring a grandchile, great grandchild or favolite neice or nephew and create a new fun memory post COVID. Please call 3358 to set an appointment.
21. Chicken BBQ at the paviliion at the Lake Dean Campground sponsored by COA and Police Department. Please call 3358 to reserve a lunch.
28. TOWN WIDE YARD SALE - call 3358 by August 23 to register your yard sale on the map.